APC RT 1000VA 230V Smart-UPS
Actual Stock Can Be Confirmed After Placing the Order.
APC Smart-UPS On-Line,700 Watts /1000 VA,Input 230V /Output 230V, Interface Port DB-9 RS-232, SmartSlot, Extended runtime model, Rack Height 2 U.
Smart-UPS On-Line Features & Benefits
- Automatic internal bypass
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Scalable runtime
- Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
- Intelligent battery management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Hot-swappable batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Temperature-compensated battery charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Network manageable
- Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- LED status indicators
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Serial connectivity
- Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Plug-and-Play external batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to the loads when adding extra runtime to the UPS.
- Rack/Tower convertible
- Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
- Flash upgradeable firmware
- Install maintenance releases of firmware remotely using FTP.
- User-replaceable batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
- Automatic self-test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Predicitive failure notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- Disconnected battery notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Audible alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Frequency and voltage regulation
- Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Power conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Input power factor correction
- Minimizes installation costs by enabling the use of smaller generators and cabling.
- Generator compatible
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment when generator power is used.
- Cold-start capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Resettable circuit breaker
- Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse.
- Safety-agency approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
|Output Power||1kVA/ 1000VA|
|Output Voltage||230 Volts|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)|
|Input Voltage Range||160 - 280 V|
|Interface Ports||DB-9 RS-232, Smartslot|
|Control Panel||LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery : Overload and Bypass Indicators|
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof|
|Recharge Time||3 hour(s)|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm|
|Approvals||C-tick, CE, EN 50091-1, EN 50091-2, EN 55022 Class A, EN 60950, EN 61000-3-2, GOST, VDE|
|Dimensions||432 x 85 x 483 mm|
|Shipping Dimensions||630 x 286 x 594 mm|