APC SRC2000I 1600 Watts / 2000 VA Smart-UPS RC
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
APC SRC2000I 2.0kVA/1.6KWatts Smart-UPS RC provides protection of data lines (Ethernet, Coaxial and Phone lines) ensures complete protection of your equipment from surges. It is very important to protect your equipment from “back door” electric surges traveling through data lines, as they can be as damaging to your equipment as surges traveling over power lines.
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards.
Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn customers in advance of battery replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down.
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. The double conversion architecture provides tight voltage regulation, frequency regulation ,and zero transfer time to battery during power events.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Supplies utility power to the connected loads in the event of a UPS power overload or fault.
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
|APC SRC2000I 1600 Watts / 2000 VA Smart-UPS RC
|47 - 63 Hz, 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
|Input Voltage Range
|180 - 280V
|DB-9 RS-232, Smartslot
|LED status display with load and battery bar-graphs and On Line, On Battery, Replace Battery, Overload and Bypass Indicators
|Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte, leak-proof
|Alarm when on battery, distinctive low battery alarm, overload continuous tone alarm
|CE, CE Mark, EN/IEC 60950-1, EN/IEC 62040-1, EN/IEC 62040-2